Topic: Carbon Capture Technologies
Thermo Design Engineering, Delta CleanTech and Amine Experts are pleased to invite you to a workshop showcasing the best technical and commercially available Carbon Capture Technologies for the removal of CO2 from flue gases and tail gases. These proven technologies will assist your company to meet the Net Zero Footprint targets which have been declared during the Glasgow 26th UN Climate Change Conference. The technologies of CO2 capture presented in this workshop specifically target the emissions from industrial point sources such as natural gas processing, oil refineries, hydrogen production, cement plants, chemical productions, power generation, etc.
Who will attend?
Engineers and representatives from industry sectors, government environmental departments, education institutes, research institutes, and EPC companies.
- Jason Hargreaves – Chief Engineer at Thermo Design Engineering Ltd
- Dr. AhemdAboudheir – Chief Technology Officer at Delta CleanTech
- Dr. Walid ElMoudir – Process Engineering Manager at Delta CleanTech
- Michael Sheilan – Senior Principal Engineer at Amine Experts Inc.
When is the workshop?
February 22, 2022
9 AM to 12 PM Local Time (GMT-07:00 Calgary, Canada)
Zoom Invitation and the login info will be provided after registration.
What you will learn?
- Industrial CO2 emission sources and their properties
- Commercially available technologies for removal of CO2 from gaseous streams
- Solvent formulations to meet production capacity and the clean-up targets
- Process configurations to minimize capital costs
- Plant operating parameters to minimize operation costs
- Solvent management to keep the plant operation in steady state while meeting process recovery rates, minimum emissions to the atmosphere, and minimum waste for disposal