TDE Response to COVID-19
To all our valued clients, partners and peers, TDE would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation and we are committed to ensuring continuity of business through these challenging and unprecedented times. In the last couple of weeks, TDE has enacted a variety of plans to minimize disruptions to our business operations. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, partners and the community at large.
We recognize that the energy industry is a critical service and that suppliers must remain operational to a near full capacity. As such we have positioned ourselves to maintain all operations throughout this situation with additional precautions in place. To date, TDE has taken the following measures:
• All office personnel have been encouraged to work from home and continue day-to-day tasks accordingly. IT infrastructure has been put in place to facilitate remote working for all office staff. For employees in our manufacturing facilities where working from home is not feasible, we have implemented many measures aimed at keeping those individuals safe including:
• Reinforcing and reiterating all personal hygiene best practices with our employees to mitigate the risk of infection.
• Making hand sanitizers, antibacterial soap and disinfecting wipes available to all employees.
• Enhanced cleaning protocols and frequency of cleaning in all TDE facilities.
• Implemented staggered shift schedules, break and lunchtimes to allow effective social distancing.
• We are requiring employees who are ill or who have family in their homes who are exhibiting any symptoms of respiratory illness not to report to work at TDE sites or any of our client sites.
• We have imposed internal travel restrictions and have restricted all international travel.
• We have implemented visitor and contractor screening processes for those visiting any TDE sites.
• We are providing regular updates to employees on COVID-19 developments including how to stay healthy.
• Our project managers are staying in close contact with client, supplier, and contractor representatives to mitigate/minimize any impacts to and provide timely updates regarding individual projects.
As this is a continually changing situation TDE is actively planning for the most likely COVID-19 scenarios. Current business continuity plans will be modified as required as more information becomes available. We value our relationship with each of you and our focus remains on continuing to serve you through this challenging situation. For project specific information, please contact your project manager or for general inquiries, please contact Nick Hanson at email@example.com. We are committed to staying connected as we all navigate these unprecedented times.
We are the world wide leader in providing solutions to meet your specific logistical needs.
VIEW CASE STUDIES
We work collaboratively with clients to solve problems and identify ways to deal with even the most complex challenges.