We are not just the specialists. we are the pioneers of modular facility construction.
For more than four decades, we have designed, manufactured, and installed equipment for modularized plants in over 40 countries, bringing significant cost savings to our clients. With ready access to skilled labour, materials, and a controlled manufacturing environment that allows for faster construction time and enhanced quality control, we deliver modular solutions that are pre-fitted, pre-tested and customized for your facility.
Our specialized modularization
We work closely with our clients to plan, design, and build the optimum modular construction strategy for their unique situation and conditions.
Our history has proven that modularization consistently provides significant operational and economic benefits to the overall execution of a project.
Welcome to the future of energy processing. Welcome to TDE.
- Site evaluation
- Multi-level and side by side skids
- Modularized pipe racks
- Rigorous FAT testing
- Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical considerations
The benefits of choosing
modularization at TDE
- Reduced and/or fixed costs
- Shortened project duration
- Consistent, dedicated workforce team from start to finish
- Eliminate weather concerns/impact
- Single source vendor/provider
- Controlled environment for enhanced quality assurance
- Reduced site time and warehouse needs
- Increased efficiency
|Cost certainty||Lower / Fixed|
|Schedule certainty||Shorter / Fixed|
|Work Force Quality||Dedicated Team|
|Weather Performance Impact||Negligible|
|Vendors||Fewer / Single Source|
|Quality Assurance||High / Consistent / Guaranteed|
C02 LIQUIFACTION & TRANSPORT FOR BIOETHANOL- FUTURE ENERGY PARK -22-052
UPSTREAM CARBON CAPTURE FOR CANADIAN ENERGY PRODUCER
POWER GENERATION FOR BITCOIN MINING
- C02 LIQUIFACTION & TRANSPORT FOR BIOETHANOL PRODUCTION PROJECT
- UPSTREAM CARBON CAPTURE FOR CANADIAN ENERGY PRODUCER
- POWER GENERATION FOR BITCOIN MINING
have a project you'd like to discuss?
get in touch.
1424 70th Ave.
Canada T6P 1P5
Thermo Design Engineering
Box 5557 SECSC